Tuesday, November 16, 2010

loving rite aid.

6 Right Guard Deodorants
1 Pack of Huggies Diapers
2 Betty Crocker Mash Potatoes
1 Got2b Styler
5 Herbal Essences Hair Products
1 Colgate Toothpaste
1 Colgate Toothbrush
1 Colgate Wisps
4 Candies (2 not pictured).
Total Spent: $3.12  ($2.14 was tax).
Used $10.50 in Up Rewards BUT got back $16 Up Rewards.

* I didnt realized the got2b styler SCR was good only 11/25-11/27.  major bummer.  I used uprewards to pay for it & hoping they will at least give me a gift card back for the up rewards I used ($3.86).  I guess we'll find out next week. Still not a bad deal...



3 comments:

  1. I have returned items I've paid for with SCRs and UPs and gift cards they just gave me cash, lol.

    Good job!! You should save the Got2Be, and then take it back on the days the rebate is good, then just repurchase it right there to guarantee you actually get it in stock, haha. I am totally thinking about going to buy the Free after Rebate stuff before Black Friday and doing that :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. cash, really? I've never returned anything before. I was just worried they would see my oop cost & not want to refund me the money.

    I went shopping last year on thanksgiving morning at rite aid, since their sale actually started than. I may do it this year since the husband wont be home & it's just me & the boys. We'll celebrate thanksgiving the next day when he is off :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, cash. I told the cashier I didn't mind if it went on a gift card and she said "Do you want it on a gift card??" I said I didn't care, so she gave me cash. I told her I'd probably just spend it there anyway, haha. I don't return often, just when I buy the wrong thing or if it rings up wrong.

    We are doing Thanksgiving the day after too, possibly even on Saturday. Dh has to work all the holidays this year.

    ReplyDelete