Monday, July 15, 2013

Super Doubles!


Farm Fresh is hosting Super Doubles Again!  The $2 coupons will double up to $4 dollars! I've gotten some amazing deals, which I haven't posted & probably won't.  It's been a super busy & hectic week here. I did however, want to mention the 10% off EVERYTHING for Military Members on Mondays!  This is such a great thing! I went and shopped today and my pre-coupon total was approximately $80 dollars.  I handed  over my coupons and got the total down to around  $20 dollars, than I handed her my military id for the discount...which I thought would only calculate the total AFTER coupons.  I was expecting to get $2 dollars off, but got $8 dollars! This was awesome! I'm so excited to see Farm Fresh offer the Military additional savings!

Photo: FARM FRESH is proud to support our Military families by offering a  10% Discount each MONDAY off your entire purchase* 

*Not to be combined with any other offer. Please present Military ID card (Active Duty, Dependent, or Retired Only) at time of checkout. Excludes tobacco, pharmacy, gift cards, fuel and service desk purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment