Saturday, January 14, 2012

MAIL!

$36 check from SurveySavvy.

I'm Hosting a Glade House Party!  I've been fortunate enough to host several parties from HouseParty.  This is a wonderful company & the parties are an absolute blast!  Here's what I received in my Glade Party Pack:
-1 tote
-1 spiral notebook
- 4 glade expressions fragrance mists in pineapple & mangosteen, cotton & italian mandarin, lavender & juniper berry, and fuji apple & cardamom sprice.
-2 glade expressions oil diffusers in pineapple & mangosteen and lavender & juniper berry.
-15 home design booklets.
-45 $2.00 off glade expression coupons.
-15 magnetic picture frames
-15 sticky notepads.

*Pretty awesome, huh?  I love the NEW scents!  They are very different & so appealing!

FREE GWEEN Alfinx Wooden Spelling Toy!
Thanks to SneekPeeq for offering a FREE $10 credit when I signed up ...plus free shipping...I was able to snag this cute toy for FREE!



No comments:

Post a Comment