Saturday, February 9, 2013

Mail.


Mail Day!

-Free 1.25 Coke Product (Not sure how I got this)
-Check from ShopAtHome. Basically, I shop online but go through their website and earn points.  Once you reach $20.00, they send a check. I think they send them every couple months, so my check was $31.87. FREE money for shopping online and buying products I was planning to purchase ;)


Campbells® Slow Kettle® Style Soups: Thx Campbells® Slow Kettle® for the free soup and other cool stuff! Receive a $1 off coupon http://bit.ly/YVxW1D #SlowDownAndSavor *Please remember the FTC requires you to mention that you received a free sample courtesy of Smiley360 when sharing.

Thanks to Smiley360, I was able to try the Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Soups! I also got 10 $2.00 off coupons & some cute knee-high socks! Pretty Exciting!!


Thanks to BzzAgent for allowing me to try a FREE Morning Star Product. I was also sent several $1.00 off coupons too.  I tried their breakfast biscuits, so delicious too!!



I almost forgot my other set of coupons from Bzzagent!  I was selected to try TruMoo Chocolate Milk! I got one coupon for a FREE one gallon or half gallon of the TruMoo Milk, plus an additional set of $1.00 off coupons to share with friends!

Not the best picture but I was in a hurry ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment