Thursday, November 21, 2013

Bzzagent.

I've mentioned doing Bzzagent on quite a few of my posts.  They offer great products to try for FREE, as long as you BUZZ about them!  This is a very simple way to try some awesome products and review them as well.  It's a very simple process and one of my favorite websites.  Here are the 2 products I tried back in September:

Cyber Hoop Nerf Basketball!
My youngest son LOVES this!!  He was able to see his stats on my iphone & try to do slam dunks!  

Magic Jinn.  The boys had fun with this at first, because it was something new & different. They don't play with it anymore. I think this might for younger children.

*As you can see, these are great products to try & keep for FREE!!  I've done several other campaigns for them as well.  They are always a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment