Thursday, May 5, 2016

Farm Fresh




I really didn't NEED anything, other than snacks (my kids said we had NONE).  Since they were still offering $20 off $70, I knew that was the time to go.  After all, that's like getting $20 FREE! 


Total BEFORE Coupons: $70.58
Total AFTER Coupons: $29.09

*Note- I did buy 2 real nice, sweet Mother's Day Cards that were almost $10 for both.  That really upped my total, but the cards were just too pretty & sweet.

Here's what I got: 
4 Capri Sun Juices
1 Ole El Paso Refried Beans
1 V8 Juice
2 Mother's Day Cards
2 Keebler Cookie Packs
1 Bag of 20ct Snacks/Chips
1 Oral-B Toothbrush
1 Nestle Drumsticks Ice Cream
3 Packs of Taco Season ($1.00 Ibotta Rebate)
1 Gerber Baby Cereal
6 Individual Burritos
2 Bags of Dog Food - (this was expensive too, but I had high value coupons too)
2 Jars of Pickles


Number of Items Purchase 29
That's like paying $1.00 PER ITEM!



63% Savings!



No comments:

Post a Comment