Friday, June 17, 2016

Coupons are not always needed......



Although coupons are GREAT, it's not the only way to save money.  I use several cash back apps such as Ibotta, Checkout51, & MobiSave.


Here's a great example of a good deal & no coupons used.  The Purex Crystals are on sale at Walgreens this week for $1.99 (already a great deal).  Plus. for purchasing just ONE you get $1.00 back through Checkout51.  That's like paying .99!  I believe the regular retail value is around $6-$6.50.



Another example:
Purex (Clorox) Detergent on Sale at Walgreens for $1.99
$1.00 Cash Back from Ibotta
= .99!


*Ibotta is probably my favorite cash back app.  It's very easy to use.  I typically cash out & request paypal, which I then transfer right to my bank account.  Checkout51 has really been posting some great rebates lately.  Currently there is a $3 rebate on pampers cruisers diapers!  Pair that with a sale & coupon, you will score them for cheap!  Checkout51 requires that you cash out AFTER you reach the $20 minimum & it's via check only.  

MobiSave is an app I was just introduced to last week.  One thing I LOVE about MobiSave, is the cash back is INSTANT.  Once I upload my receipt & click the offers I redeemed, within minutes I'm usually sent an email confirming they sent my rebate to my paypal account.  

No comments:

Post a Comment