Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013.



Happy New Year!

I'm so ready for this new year to begin! Last year was a very stressful & emotional year for me. I'm looking forward to 2013 & staying positive!  I don't typically do the whole new year resolution's thing, but I do want to become a better person each day. I want to attend church on a regular basis, which I'm currently 'church shopping' at the moment.  Hoping, to check out a new church this Sunday.  There are some more personal goals that I plan to work on as well. Maybe, one day I will share those.  I start my second semester of school NEXT WEEK!  I so enjoyed having a month off. I finished my last semester with a 4.0 GPA! Very exciting for me

I'm hoping to blog a little more this year, last year I didn't do as well as I should have. I'm hoping to catch some amazing deals, but with school, work, and the kids basketball games...things are pretty hectic around here.  I'm trying to get more organized.....which leads me to say...I might actually cave and do a coupon BINDER!!!  My normal method just isn't working because I'm so busy and I end up with piles and piles of coupon inserts everywhere!  Not sure when I will have time to start my binder, but hopefully soon.  I could use an tips or advice for starting one. I'm actually going to google a bit as far as categories, etc.

Lastly, I hope everyone has a blessed, happy and safe New Year!
If I could ask a special request for my dad, to just pray for his health. He had a stroke Christmas Eve, and has been in the hospital since. He needs to have open heart surgery, probably within the next week. I know he is a fighter and can overcome this, but the prayers would be greatly appreciated! He already started kidney dialysis 3 months ago. It's 3 times a week for the rest of his life. He's been through so much, but I know he can overcome these health issues. Prayers & Thoughts are greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment