Sunday, January 13, 2013



New Year, New Way to Coupon?!

So between going to school full time, working 30-35 hours a week, and the boys in sports....I'm am super busy & unorganized as far as my coupons go. I used to label them by insert date and file them.  Well before I knew it, I had stacks of coupons EVERYwhere, and they were all mixed up. Not a good thing at all. I started slacking when it came to coupon, because I didn't feel like sifting through al the inserts and cutting on the day of the sale.  SO, with that being said I took the plunge and will try the COUPON BINDER!  I've got a pretty good start going on now.  I figured I will allow myself to do the cutting, sorting, tossing the expired ones on sunday. Once I get good, it shouldn't take me long at all. Then when there is a sale, I just take my binder and go!  Let's hope this works for me ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment