Monday, January 21, 2013

CVS! Moneymaker!


Thanks to HIP2SAVE, I was able to get an AMAZING deal on Nivea Creme.
The deal which has now EXPIRED was Buy 2 Nivea Creme Tins for .99 each
Pay 1.98
Get Back $6 ECB

I did two transactions so I wouldn't have a huge ECB. My first transaction I bought 6 Creme Tins & used a $5 ECB I already had.  My total out of pocket expense: $1.34, I got back $18 in ECB! If you count the ECB I used, I still made almost $12 in ECB's!


My second transaction I bought 6 more Creme Tins, didn't use any ECB's and paid the full price total: $6.34, but got back $18 ECB! Almost a $12 moneymaker!!


The goods :)  They had plenty in stock, but since the deal is already expired I'm not sure it matters. I went as soon as she posted it last night, so glad I did too.



No comments:

Post a Comment