Tuesday, October 20, 2015

back and ready to PARTY!



Wow! I'm baaacccckkkkk!  I haven't made a post since January! Geesh!  I finally had the baby & after a rough pregnancy, recovery, post-partum...I am finally feeling a bit better.  I'm getting back into couponing & doing all my online stuff as well.  Which leads me to this post:


I was selected to host a House Party!  This is my second one in just 2 months, so I'm pretty excited.  I'm hosting a Rosatello Wine Party!  My party pack items are below:


ehh, not the BEST picture but it'll work.

9 Plastic Wine Cups
Red Circles- Compact Mirrors
1 Bottle Opener
2- $15 Visa Gift Cards to purchase the wine.
Several Card Packets with Information on Rosatello.

*I urge you to try and apply to these house parties.  It's been awhile since I've gotten selected but they are SO much fun.  Not to mention, they give GREAT party packs!



No comments:

Post a Comment