Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Walgreens.



I've really started getting back into Walgreens.  I'm not a fan of their Register Rewards (I tend to forget to use them), but with their sales prices & my military discount, I can score some GREAT deals.


2 Arizona Ice Teas
1 Box of Kleenex
1 Package of Huggies Diapers
1 Package of Wipes
2 Hefty Slider Bags
1 Colgate Toothpaste
3 Dawn Dish Soaps
1 Orbit Gum
2 Dial Body Washes
2 Proganix Shampoo & Conditioner

Total Before Savings, Military Discount, & Coupons: $71.08
After Discounts & Coupons: $27.81
Bonus: Got Back $2.25 for Ibotta, 1560 in Balance Reward Points, & a $2.50 Register Reward

*Note: If you are NOT an Ibotta user, I urge you to join.  You can get cash back on things like bread, milk, yogurt, etc.  It's not a lot but it does add up.

*Just to give you a bit of insight the Shampoo ALONE goes for 9.99  as well as the Condition, so that's $20 right there, and I paid $27 for EVERYTHING.  Now, I would NEVER pay that much for Shampoo or Condition.  In fact, after the sale, coupons, and discount...each bottle was .85 CENTS!


No comments:

Post a Comment