Tuesday, February 23, 2016

January


So I thought it would be fun to track what I make doing surveys & cash back offers such as Ibotta, Ebates, etc.  I wanted to keep track of the income I made for each month, so at the end of the year I could see my grand total. The month of January is listed below:

Swagbucks - $25 Paypal, $25 Amazon, $25 Paypal = $75

Ipoll - $50 Paypal

ShopAlong - $30 Paypal
*This particular survey company is by invitation only, normally through another survey company (swagbucks, ipoll, etc).  They are very rare to get but usually are quite fun since they are a one time deal.

Ibotta - $32 Paypal, $22.50 Paypal = $54.50

TopCashBack - $28.03
*This is a cash back site when you shop online.  I typically don't use this, but they had a really good deal posted on Hip2save around Christmas time.

Total for the Month : $237.53

No comments:

Post a Comment