Monday, March 7, 2016

Mail Day.



I love good mail days!  I am a member of BzzAgent.  This is a company that lets you try products for FREE, as long as you give feedback.  The feedback can range from twitter posts, facebook posts, write a review, etc.  It's very simple to do & doesn't take much time at all.  The recent Bzz Campaign I got offered was this Purina Beyond Dog Treats.  Not only did they send these treats but coupons as well!  I got a FREE Purina Beyond Dog Food Coupon, 1 Free Snack Coupon & several coupons that were $1.50 & $4 off.  

Let me say this! My dogs LOVED these treats!  These products are more healthier & natural as opposed to other brands currently on the market.  They are a bit more expensive because of this.  My dogs have tried the dog food, the chicken jerky strips, and the biscuits. They approved on ALL :)


Another great freebie I LOVE getting......MAGAZINES!  These all came FREE from Hip2save.  Most come with a free 1-2 year subscription.  I check Hip2save several times a day, it's my go-to blog.  She posts so many amazing deals, and this is one of them.  Other magazines that I've seen recently that were offering a free subscription include Shape, RedBook, and Martha Stewart.  

*Muscle Fitness, Martha Stewart Living, US Weekly, & People.




No comments:

Post a Comment